Saturday, April 19, 2008

FoOT-Tality!

Main Entry:
fa·tal·i·ty
Pronunciation:
\fā-ˈta-lə-tē, fə-\
1 a: the quality or condition of being destined for disaster
2: something established by fate

... thats the term my husband always use if something goes wrong. If a glass slipped from your hands and breaks, if you accidentally cut yourself with a cutter or a knife, etc.

It is Sasha's 1st day in summer reading class and we are running late. Good thing Jason woke up early so I had a chance to bring him to school as well. We still don't have a maid so no one will take care of him at home. Hubby is still asleep. Been working all night in one of the websites he is designing. I think he slept around 530am already.

Sasha seemed fine inside the car but I know that she is scared going to a new school with new teachers and new set of playmates. But I assured her that the teacher is good.

She leaned on my side and squeezed my left hand when we are almost in the school. Pati ako na te-tense na for her. Hahahaha! Alas! she was hesitant to go down the car and enter the school premises. Akala mo sa hospital mo dinala and afraid to take her shots... tsk tsk tsk . I had to semi drag her up the stairs going to her classroom. When we reached the room... she tightly hold the rooms opening ( side ng entrance) so I cannot drag her in. Wrestling na to! Hahahaha.. I wrapped my arms around her waist, lifted her a little and made her go inside the room.. whew! It wasnt that long....
.. I pulled out a chair and sat on it and she sat on me instead of sitting on the chair beside me and she hugged me tight, hid her face from everyone as she cries : " I wanna go home, I dont like it here.. I want to go home! "

It was 9:10am, Teacher Rochelle called everyone in front so they can start. Sasha stayed with me still.. ( on top of me arrghhh. ) Her weight cut-off the blood's circulation from my legs. Sakit!

She sat on me for a good 1 hour. Then I wondered my my 2nd toe from my right foot is aching. I looked at it. It seems fine. I said to myself, maybe sasha had stepped on it kaya masakit. I didnt mind it that much.
But after sometime, the pain seem stronger. It was so sharp that I am beginning to feel uneasy. I asked sasha to sit on the chair beside me but she thinks I was just tricking her so she didn't follow. I tried to move her to my left side a little so I can check my toe again.

Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! there's blood on my foot already. lots of it!
I feel shy to call the teacher's attention. This means I will be disturbing their class. So I called one of her assistant instead and showed her my foot. She was shocked but I said, I am ok.. dont call teacher. I just need a bandaid. So she went down to get some. But she also called the directress' attention na din pala. They asked me to come to St. Lukes.. but I declined. I said I am fine. I just need a bandiad. But they insisted..

So I obliged out of embarrassment.
The doctor said that my nail was lifted from its nail bed 50% Ouchy !
It will still re-attach itself , I just need to put a little pressure on it and avoid getting it wet for several days <--------- WHAT? several days.. naku.. acrobatics to sa banyo! hahahaha

Ito siya.. bad trip talaga! FATALITY! este FOOT-tality!
Paano naman ako mamamalenke?

No comments: